Monday, January 26, 2015

Am I really a blogger??

Wow, like I need something else to do in my busy life! Well here goes nothing... I will be sharing all sorts of fun and much needed info to the world. Some may be useful to you and some may not.

As I sat in church last night with my lovely sister waiting for the AMAZING Christine Caine to preach, we started talking about life and things that we wanted and NEEDED to do.. So we made a pact to each other to do something. Mine was to write a blog and hers was to reach out to a wonderful mentor.

A little about me..
 I am a Perinatal Health Instructor, CLC, Certified Lactation Counselor and a Safe Sitter Instructor ;) I believe in all natural parenting, attachment parenting and holistic approaches to life..

I am a mother to three kids, 9yr, 7yr and 5yr and have been married for almost 10 years! 

 I love to cook and try out new recipes, which I will share here, the good, the bad and the ugly..

My one guilty pleasure is traveling and my favorite place to visit is Los Angeles! I have been more times than I have fingers and toes! I'm heading back out there in April.. Whoop! 

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to coupon.. You will never see me at a restaurant or store with them!

One of my favorite hobbies is going to concerts! I try to add a concert a year to my list... In 2014 I saw Cher and One Direction! I wonder who I will see in 2015?!?!

I also love to entertain! If there is a holiday, there will be a party! Life is to short not to celebrate holidays with friends and family!



Stayed tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment