Monday, January 26, 2015

STITCH FIX


I am SO excited to share this with you all! Stitch Fix is a company that has stylist that personally picks out clothing items that fits your style and ships them directly to your door! You fill out a very detailed questionnaire about your style and a Stitch Fix stylist will pick out 5 items that fits your personal style and ship them to you. If you love the items, you can pay for what you keep and what you don't like, you can send them back in the prepaid envelope they send you. The cost is $20 to receive a box and you can apply that $20 towards items you decide to keep..  Go here to sign up Stitch Fix. This is perfect for anyone who doesn't have time to shop, doesn't like to shop or just wants to try something new!

I received my FIRST box today and this is what it included..

All I have to say is WOW, my stylist nailed it! It was like she knew me personally! 



It felt like Christmas morning opening the box! I didnt know what to expect.. 

Liverpool Shania Stitched Detail Jeans.. $78.
Super cute on and fit me perfect! But since I just bought a pair of dark denim, they will be going back.
Milo Knit Top.. $48
Fits really well, but not a fan of the print. Going back..
This is my FAVORITE!!! 
This Alan French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan is so soft and fits so well!! 
$68.. keeping!

Lukas Paisley Print Blouse $28.... LOVE it! Keeping!


Ramona Arrow Pendant Necklace- $28 

LOVE! I'm a sucker for a long gold necklace! Keeping!

This is my favorite part about everything.. Gives you details on how to wear everything and how to pair the items with what you might already have.
Its the little details that get me.. My personal stylist, Amanda, tells me how to wear the items!


I HIGHLY recommend you try Stitch Fix! Its only $20 to start and you can apply it to anything you decide to keep :) Get your Fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment